On September 11th, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Paul at Alfreds Almanac. Thank you so much Paul! I can’t deny it – I love your wit, and that your posts are random! For those who haven’t yet, I recommend you stop by sometime and have a read. 🙂
Please let me apologise for taking so long to write a post about it. I did acknowledge it back in September. Getting old is making me forget things. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it ~ although I’m not quite sure it’s a good one!
I know some of these blogs may be ‘Award Free’, but I am going to nominate you anyway to show that I follow your blog :P. I nominate the following:
- Picking Up The Pieces
- Better Not Broken
- Army Of Angels
- Healing From Complex Trauma & PTSD/CPTSD
- Let Me Reach With Kim Saeed
- Surviving Narcissistic Abuse
- Looking For The Light
- Avalanche Of The Soul
- Americana Injustica
- I Survived A Murder Attack – My Family Didn’t
- Battered Wife Seeking Better Life
- Lessons From The End Of A Marriage
- Raven Storms Blog
Here are seven facts about myself:
- Read about True Crime, as well as watch programmes such as Medical Detectives and Sins and Secrets.
- Still watch Sex and the City – even though the show ended in 2004. I find a lot of it hilarious. It never gets old.
- My favourite perfume range is Chanel. More specifically, my favourite perfume is Chanel No.5.
- Stopped eating meat nine months ago.
- I power walk almost every day.
- Chocoholic. Seriously.
- Huge Judge Judy fan!
Rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award and let them know.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.