A recipe I’d like to try! Thanks The Soup Diva!
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 lb shrimp, pre-cooked and deveined
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 small jar pimiento (or 1 diced red bell pepper)
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1-2 tsp chili garlic paste
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
- Diced scallions to garnish (optional)
Thaw shrimp if needed and dry well. Heat oil and garlic in large skillet on medium-high; add shrimp. Cook until beginning to curl. Add all other ingredients except scallions and stir to combine, coating shrimp; reduce heat to medium-low. Serve when heated through, topped with scallions if desired.